Monday, October 17, 2022

What are the safest countries in the world…

 


The safest and most trusting countries in the world are New Zealand and Iceland according to the Global Peace Index.  It’s a precious title to have.  When flying within the country here in New Zealand there are no security checks, none!  They don’t feel the need for them because who would harm another traveler?  

We traveled to Iceland recently and we stayed at a hotel in Reykjavik.  I forgot my key in the room so I went downstairs to get another one.  I told the man at the front desk I needed a new key and room number, he just politely gave me a new key (no questions asked, not even my name)  because of course he believed it was my room!  

There are a number of reasons why people in these countries are so trusting but “trust me” its heartwarming to see their belief that all people are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment