Wednesday, November 2, 2022

All good things must come to an end..

 

Soon we will be back in the USA.  We decided to splurge and fly the 12 hours back in first class.  Because of the international date line we’ll be home the same day we leave.  Alan says he’s looking forward to his own bed.  I am looking forward to reconnecting with my family including my new grandchildren, Sloane and Rex.

So what’s next?  I’ll probably spend more time on environmental issues.  My hope is that my grandchildren will get to explore and discover the same beautiful & healthy planet that I have enjoyed.  

Do you wonder if I’ll now have this wanderlust out of my system?  Of course not! There are still amazing  places on my bucket list..

Citizen of the World 🌎 



2 comments:

  1. What an incredible two year journey this has been. Loved your stories and photos. This is how you do retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job of sharing your adventure! Looking forward to seeing more photos and hearing more about it when you’re home.

    ReplyDelete