Sunday, August 1, 2021

A funny thing about how Europeans view Americans

 


There is a comment I have heard many times while traveling about Americans.  When I first heard it I said…”really”??  But I had heard it enough times that I thought there must be something to it.  They say we are LOUD. When Alan and I are walking and we go by a group of Americans I will turn to him and say; “Wow, we are loud!”  Just for fun I googled it and sure enough this is one of the comments often expressed about us.  But as I read further what was most interesting were the other thoughts about Americans and our place in the world…Some times when you travel you learn more about your own country than the countries you are visiting. 

1 comment:

  1. So true. If you are quiet and listen you learn so much more. Lovely here in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete